• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clutch cover modded for cooler

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
Well this is the clutch cover that I got in case I messed up my first attempt. Its already drilled, tapped, and the galley between the cooler holes is filled. Im gonna do 2 options for this clutch cover, with or without fittings. Oh and let me know if you would like it primed or painted. If theres more than one person that wants it, I will track down and get more to do.:tup:
$35 not painted, $40 painted without fittings
$50 with fittings
Heres a pic of before I tapped and filled.
IMG_20110128_193321.jpg

Last edited:
Damn man talk about jumpin on something. LOL If anyone else wants one let me know, Ive found a few more that I can pick up cheap enough to do for the same prices.

I can even get the fittings to do AN fittings and braided lines. Dont be afraid!!!! I can probably get some more covers here and done in about a week.

Well unless you want me to hold this one til your sure, I can consider it still for sale. Shoulda put asked after you remember gasmans stuff.

Not a prob man. For everyone else Ive picked up the fittings today and got a pic with them on. Just need to know if you want paint or primer.
IMG_20110405_225617.jpg

This is a great price for someone wanting to do an oil cooler which is highly recommended!

Last edited by a moderator:
Might hit there in a while, just trying to avoid doing an auction. Besides some one on here has to wanna do this mod.

To any one interested in this, I can paint it any color.

I would be interested in oone with fittings. Did you say you can get lines toio?

The lines are just rubber oil line that you can get at any parts store. Either that or you can get braided line. I can probably get line to, depending on what you want, obviosly Id have to charge a little more to include the line. Let me know man.

Back