Clean Finally

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atv

Reaction score
well it was a nice day out and i figured well hell ill just go clean my rappy... so here it is... and i tried Simple green, And GUNK Engine cleaner and my engine still looks like **** but o well... and i know my tires are bald... im roasting these and getting better... my holeshots also arnt in the picture... but i still have them and their still super good...

Rap1.jpg

Rap2.jpg

Rap3.jpg

Rap4.jpg

Rap5.jpg

Rap6.jpg

Hopfully after i get my 50 i will have a Pipe, Filter, Jetkit, and anything else to make it go faster... but only when i get some money...

looks like you need some new meats on there!!!! looks good though

ya i have ITP all round... ill get picks with it on there in like the first month of may... im goin on a ridin trip...

Your engine looks a lot cleaner to me...Maybe all it need was some soap with that water!!

i didnt just use soap and water... lol i scrubed that **** with "GUNK" Engine cleaner like 4 times... lol i also used oil... i no it sounds stupid but it truthfully works... but i didnt want to cover my hole engine wit it... i guess the oil burns and then like sucks all the brown **** off the motor...

Hey, when cleaning the plastics, try those Mr. Clean magic erasers, they get everything off! And you can use them on everything else at home too.

you must do alot of road riding . heres your theme song: my tire has a first name its O-S-C-A-R ..my tire has a last name its M-A-Y-E-R .........................................bologna skins :-X

looks nice man, are you getting the honda 50? or one of the other ones. i cant decide if i want shocks or a 50 this summer.

im gettin a crf50 and wlw lol i no and anyway these are my old tires... and r350 i no i dunno if i wanna get a 50 or shocks, Exaust, and filter kit... cause i weigh like 235 so i need stiffer shocks and stronger parts... lol

Back