Christmas list!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
I know im over a month early, but who cares, that just means room for more!
Post what you want!
Im asking "santa" for....
Hiper beadlock rims
guitar hero 2 video game
and some bb's for the bb gun I got last x-mas

yo i'm wanting, full orange plastics, new back wheels/tires, umm some movies, like lord of the rings triology matrix movies, ummm thats about it
maybe a new exhaust

alba motor kit and edel from parents, my grandparents are getting me and my family season passes to the ski mountain in town like every year and a bling star bumper.then money form every one else so i can get a bore and port and polish. and then the reg liek close and ****.

family and parents need a wide veriety of choices so here mine goes

“Quad related Christmas list”

• 2001 raptor rear shock (eBay)
• Thor 07 Quadrant S7 Roost guard Adult Clear/Blue (70.00$)
• MSR 07 Assault Helmet Large Blue ($89.99)
• MSR 07 Revolver Jersey Medium Blue ($27.00)
• Msr 07 revolver gloves blue (22.99)
• Quad cleansing kit (cloth, shop towels, soap, lots of simple green, motol foam filter cleaner and oil, tire shine, engine cleaner, fix a flat, armor all, plastic polish, mothers mag/aluminum polish, mothers mini power ball, cans of formula 88 (cleaner), gojo hand cleaner (tub not bottle), WD40, white brothers scrub bag)
• Dragon MDX goggle candy blue frame/clear lens (40.00$) W/ dragon MDX clear laminated lens 28 pack (25.00$)
• YAMAHA accessories. (t shirt, sweat shirt, hat and socks)
• Fox kick start shoes black/grey 11 ½ ($85.00)
• O’Neal 07 Element boot size 12 black/blue ($90.00)
• G-Force axle adjustable 2+2 ($200)
• Raptor 660 or banshee 350 steering stabilizer
• Holeshot GNCC tires 20x10x9 ($160.00)

im asking santa for!:

a new amp for my guitar!! (mine is only 15 watts with just distortion and clean drive) and an effects pedal probly like a wave. if you guys know what that is. listen to some angels and airwaves songs if you want to find out!

Already got a digi camera but im telling my parents its theirs cause they have one from '92 and its a 32 mm camera that has no screen and is def. not digital!

im not asking for anything for the quad because I would like to have something I can actually use. the weather here has been so shitty lately and It seems like I NEVER get to ride. Maybe for my B-day next year a long with a cellular telephone :p

family and parents need a wide veriety of choices so here mine goes

“Quad related Christmas list”

• 2001 raptor rear shock (eBay)
• Thor 07 Quadrant S7 Roost guard Adult Clear/Blue (70.00$)
• MSR 07 Assault Helmet Large Blue ($89.99)
• MSR 07 Revolver Jersey Medium Blue ($27.00)
• Msr 07 revolver gloves blue (22.99)
• Quad cleansing kit (cloth, shop towels, soap, lots of simple green, motol foam filter cleaner and oil, tire shine, engine cleaner, fix a flat, armor all, plastic polish, mothers mag/aluminum polish, mothers mini power ball, cans of formula 88 (cleaner), gojo hand cleaner (tub not bottle), WD40, white brothers scrub bag)
• Dragon MDX goggle candy blue frame/clear lens (40.00$) W/ dragon MDX clear laminated lens 28 pack (25.00$)
• YAMAHA accessories. (t shirt, sweat shirt, hat and socks)
• Fox kick start shoes black/grey 11 ½ ($85.00)
O’Neal 07 Element boot size 12 black/blue ($90.00)
• G-Force axle adjustable 2+2 ($200)
• Raptor 660 or banshee 350 steering stabilizer
• Holeshot GNCC tires 20x10x9 ($160.00)
If I were whoever is buying you them oneals, I'd get some quadrants from death, he gave me a great price, and they are supposed to be really good.
My oneals felt gret, but once one thing starts breaking, the whole boot fallas apart.

Clothes
Ipod or one of them new ones from microsoft.
Pioneer subs and amp
tourist trophy
Guitar hero1 and 2 most likely.

Clothes
Ipod or one of them new ones from microsoft.
Pioneer subs and amp
tourist trophy
Guitar hero1 and 2 most likely.

Tourist Trophy is a good game. Some of the races are ******* impossible to beat though. I just like to rip wheelies on the ZX10R.

im asking for guitar hero 2. doesnt look like it has good songs like on number one. maybe just cause i havent heard of most of 'em. i'll just but #1 l8er.

anyone asking for a PS3? here in canada they cost around $650
its a good system cause it has THE BEST graphics out. Blue ray. but i dont need it, i could get so many better things :)

Wow some of you guys get a whole lot of stuff for christmas. I'm hoping to get some clothes and some money.

hah, and my brother is of course asking for Nintendo Wii. He is a game freak! we have nintendo 64, two ps1's, PS2, PSP, and game cube. thats a lot. haha

^might of been a useless comment^

Wow some of you guys get a whole lot of stuff for christmas. I'm hoping to get some clothes and some money.

HAHA, the funny thing is I like never get clothes for X-mas cause i hate the stuff my parents and my relatives get me!

ltr. what are you, ******* rich!? hahaha, good luck with that though. I think they LOOK awesome. havent rode one and I doubt I ever will ride a quad other than my own.

dude A PIPE ON A BREEZE would be sick

those theings are lean mean hill climbing machines...they will pull any anout of weight up any size hill without bogging down

lol yupp..

yfm- i was kidding about the ltr part haha. not rich at all. i will eventually get an ltr for the track specifically after next football season. hopefully i can work my ass off, get into a good college and then worry about another quad because as of right now i have to sell my 450 to pay off about 7 grand in bills after my little accident.

my christmas list realy consists of nothing... all i wanted was 2 rear tires lol. now its just a matter of saving up for another bike

[quote:uope0dg9]Wow some of you guys get a whole lot of stuff for christmas. I'm hoping to get some clothes and some money.

HAHA, the funny thing is I like never get clothes for X-mas cause i hate the stuff my parents and my relatives get me! [/quote:uope0dg9]

I usually tell my parents what to get me or my my brother and sister get them for me so its all good.

Dude, I didnt know other people played guitar hero haha, I thought it was one of them games no one knew about!!!
Part 1 is the ****, I play the damn thing everyday.

Latest posts

Back