Christmas goodies installed

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slamdam97

Reaction score
Got my new heel guards, nerfs, bumper, and a few other do dads on tonight

blury, sorry my camera is shiitin out

Looks great! Those shock covers go perfect with the rest of your color scheme.

that looks really good. i got my christmas stuff put on my quad today too :)

Who makes the heel guards?

Edit: NVM they are Aero tech Heel guards? correct im'a thinking im going to have to pick me up a set.

those the look better then the prm ones that guy has posted up, itd prolly be about the same price and you dont have to fork it out all togther

Yeah Albas are on sale for 90 bucks right now and the heel guards are 99.99 so its not bad at all. Im ordering tonight i think.

There were 2 sets of them on ebay last month. I have been looking for aluminum ones for over a year. That was the first I had seen any. So I jumped on the deal right away. It said they were "closeout". Sellers name is "show me the jumps".

Thanks for the compliments!!

Yeah Albas are on sale for 90 bucks right now and the heel guards are 99.99 so its not bad at all. Im ordering tonight i think.

because of you I spent more money on my quad you asshole...dont post up any more deal or I will impulsivley buy the ****...this bike is a mother ****** money pit

do you think conpulsive swaring makes you seem cool or somthing because thats all iv seen in like all your post... Just asking...

I love to use profanities is that alright with you fuckface? I have a sick sense of humor, and I like to bust balls is that okay friend?

Back