chick doin a long wheelie

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chick....HUH? That's just two fags out fr a joy ride. I'm sure after the vid was shot they went home to ride each other.

i'm pretty sure the driver was just a super masculant, muscular, flat chested, short haired woman..... ooooor not!!!!!!!

LOL....I didnt read the posts went straight for the vid and I was like where the hell is the chick at...I was waiting for a road reflector to grab is faggot little fanny pack and rip him off...

Thats two guys................... You can see them more clearly in some of there other videos. Diging the fag bag (NOT!!!)

HA i'm the only bad ass chick that can bo that :p cept i do it at 60mph on the back wheel of a R1 :D haha

Regardless of male or female (which we all know females can't ride), the one thing I know for sure is they have more balls then me for doing that on pavement without a shirt on.

females cant ride? HA your a dumbass aren't you?
reminds me ALOT of my ****** brother.
as for you deadlast. come down to Georgia but you better bring your balls with ya cause i ride some pretty badass mountain roads :)

I'm kidding calm down... I talk to a chick that I wouldn't race cause I know I wouldn't win unless I was on my super quad.

haha i'm not worked up :p thats just me :) lol
ON A SIDE NOTE! (i'm thinking about trading my CBR600 +2k in cash for a '08 buell XB12R)

I had a CBR600 and would have traded it for a buell in a heartbeat. I just like the way they sound it not like a typical sportbike.

warriorgirl09 said:
as for you deadlast. come down to Georgia but you better bring your balls with ya cause i ride some pretty badass mountain roads :)

Sounds like a plan. I have family in Peach Tree city.

Latest posts

Back