Check Out this Guys Setup**

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
deepriggin said:
Wow. Somebody has a lot more money ( and free time ) than I do. :D Although it would be fun to have a siren or P.A. system on the trails :lol:

Yeah that would be pretty cool. Did you see on this guys side notes that he's trying to sell this thing for $7000.00.....!!! Not to sure I would give 7g's for it....!!!!!!

WoodWarrior said:
This is one of kind Wolverine :shock:. One thing I'm sure of is I wouldn't like to be his neighbor.

I agree^^^^^^ Being his neighbor would be trying!!!!! But then again I have a train horn on my truck so......I guess I need to keep my month shut....LOL!!!!!!!!

deepriggin said:
:lol: I figured you were the same guy from Dodge Talk, I want ( need) the train horn setup myself, gotta sound as big as I look!

LOL!!! :lol: That be me!!!!! The train horn is too much fun!!!!! Modding my truck and bike is putting me in the poor house quick!!!!

anybody have more info on this guys wolverine? im currently looking at doing my atv up for work with the canadian ski patrol and my buddies and i do some work the search an rescue and i would like to put a few lights on my atv a siren may not be bad either.

Latest posts

Back