Check out this carnage!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
Well this came off the bottem end i bought for my 450r. Pretty insane what can happend if you jump timing....yes that is an intake valve!

P1010001-3.jpg

P1010002-3.jpg

P1010003-3.jpg

P1010004-3.jpg

wow thats crazy!... that piston must have been decently hot to be impailed buy a valve like that... what did that sound like?

This is my lil bro. The rod was thrown completely through the case on the bottom end. He bough the bike complete like that and has since rebuilt the whole bike to this....

Picture1-11.png

Picture2-4.png

Aw, you pussies, that ain't nothin. Just buff it out a little and put it back in, it'll run like a champ haha.

there are some rednecks around here that, that would actually work for... its amazing what kind of **** they can somehow make work (for a little bit at least)

a little JB weld and it will be like new!!!!!!! haha well at least till you start it!!!!!!!!!!!haha

i had one kinda like that in a warrior i guy brought to me to fix. I asked him what happend and what it sounded like lol he said no sounds it just died. I took the engine off the frame and broke it down and found a valve stem sticking out of it and told him he was full of ****. So i asked him im if he wanted to buy a new piston or me fix his. He told me to fix his so i punched the stem out of the piston and used my tig welder to fill in the hole and as far as i know he's still riding it haha so yes us rednecks can get away with crap like that.

warriorgirl09 said:
i had one kinda like that in a warrior i guy brought to me to fix. I asked him what happend and what it sounded like lol he said no sounds it just died. I took the engine off the frame and broke it down and found a valve stem sticking out of it and told him he was full of ****. So i asked him im if he wanted to buy a new piston or me fix his. He told me to fix his so i punched the stem out of the piston and used my tig welder to fill in the hole and as far as i know he's still riding it haha so yes us rednecks can get away with crap like that.

exactly what im talking about... you would think the welding woulf warp the hell outt the the piston... but some people are just that lucky... or good i guess

just gotta know how to :p haha yo weld for for a very short period of time and then cool it off with burnt motor oil. it took me 4 hours to weld his up and thats without taking any breaks :/ i was tired and tanned when i got done hehe

lol... born and raised in the country... gotta know how to save money and take short cuts :)
and i use to answer phones at a machine shop my BF worked at so i learn't alot there

Latest posts

Back