Check out my new truck!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
Well here some pics of my truck. Its a 99 dodge ram 1500
P1010005.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010010.jpg

O the super swamper are for sale. They are 33x14x16. They are brand new and have more than 90% tred. Ill let them go for $600 obo they are over $800 brand new and they are basicly new. Local pick up in Akron ohio.

That's a pretty nice looking truck. My dad has a red Dodge Ram (the version with the bigger looking grill) and it came with a dual exhaust on it, it sounds pretty awesome.

HAHAHAHA nice truck luke. We can RAM the others off the road now.........Correction ridinfast, mines a 2500 and a 01 with less than half the miles on it, and better over all, hahahhaha j/k luke. There both kick ass! You keeping the rims luke? Call Cuffy about the tires.

i have no idea, i dont even have time to look at anything anymore. I have 2 dirtbikes to rebuild and still fix my bike and 2 jobs, im so stressed but ill check when i get the time.

Thats a nice truck man. I love the way dodges look. Unfortunately my father will only let me buy Chevy or GMC. Hes been a mechanic for over 30 years, and maybe its a Miami thing, but he sees dodge trucks in the shop the most.

Latest posts

Back