Cheatin motor..oooooo

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm did anyone else catch the production part the pro class is a production class lol and they have thier motors modded to the MAX production only means you are running a motor thats VIN number Matches its Frames VIN number and the motor must be a current production model. Your best bet is in the 4 stroke C class.

DUDE i was going to say the same thing but he said it was a stock class so i didnt want to say anything, but if its like the production class you mentioned, the only thing that has to remain is the engine cases have to match the frame lol. so like no laegar customs n **** is all.

Yeah he said stock class but ama or nothing has a stock class do they?

oh well, if they catch me, they catch me, im only in it ti have fun...right?

then you don't need to cheat to win....What happens if you lose bad with all your mods?

You prob. won't think too much of your racing prowess, whereas if you run stock and get beat by a bigger machine, you will feel better about yourself.

I actually liked racing my stock machine so then it gave me a handle on what needed to be replaced and how wide I should etc...thats what made me choose +2" a-arms cause most of my tracks are real tight almost SX style so you need to be wide but still not super wide so you can dice through people.

Back