Cheapest Place for Douglas rims

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaider

Reaction score
I'm askin my parents for some Douglas .125 offset rims for my bike this x-mas and I need to know where the cheapest or best place to get them might be.

I can't figure out how to order just rims on Rocky Mountain ATV

since death now has a online store i guess u can call it u can ask him if he has any,..

What do you want .125's for? Unless you ride like a granny, those things will be bent and wobbly in a heartbeat. The stock ones are signifigantly stronger than .125s and all of my stock ones have a wobble. It would be better to spend a little more now for some good .190's and never have to replace them again. I mean, what is it, like 10 bucks difference? To me, it's a no-brainer, even if you do ride like a granny.

I'll look around everywhere I can think of and see what the best prices are

And are you dead-set on douglas wheels? Because ITP wheels are easier to find, and the lip of the rim is supposed to be more resistant to getting dented up.

I think the best way to go is to get a pair of ITP T-9 Pro series from www.mudthrowers.com. They're around $55 a piece depending on the size, with free shipping. And mudthrowers.com is a great place to buy from. I just bought a set of rear tires from there.

Just wanted to say hope you got a bead breaker or the other tires are gonna be a pain to get off.

What do you want .125's for? Unless you ride like a granny, those things will be bent and wobbly in a heartbeat. The stock ones are signifigantly stronger than .125s and all of my stock ones have a wobble. It would be better to spend a little more now for some good .190's and never have to replace them again. I mean, what is it, like 10 bucks difference? To me, it's a no-brainer, even if you do ride like a granny.

I'll look around everywhere I can think of and see what the best prices are
Im with you on that, My itp .125 bent super easy, When i was riding soft at the track no problem, but once i started getting serious and jumping 50+ feet, they bent super fast, I have mines in the backyard, I run stock now, I will only run stock, or beadock from now one.

The only thing .125 are good for is drag racing cause they are light. My pred came with douglas yellow labels and they are almost bulletproof, hell of alot tougher than stock yamaha rims.

You can order them from Rocky Mountain but only by phone order. I just ordered a set of Black Label (.160) 8" Douglas rims for my sand tires from them for $34.99.

A set of stock Red label (.190) Douglas from Rocky Mountain will run $51.99 a piece and ITP T-9 aluminum will run $53.95.

Latest posts

Back