Cheaper OEM parts than usual!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do not and I mean DO NOT call me pely!!!!!!!Box can add it, if he doesn't in a few days I will.

As a comparison the camshaft bearing is 10.60 on my link, and at bikebandit it's 13.25. Your link is even more of a ripoff than alba!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: You are the weakest link, goodbye!!!

That pull starter is only cheap if bought from clearance specials or from other owners from what I've seen.

Just made my order for the engine components I need, and saved quite a bit here! For the same stuff at alba it would of been 52, and at this place it was 40. Saved over 10 bucks on a few small oem parts. The only downside is the location, way over in Oregon so it takes 2 or 3 days longer than cali and costs a dollar more for shipping. Patience pays off however!!! ;D ;D ;D

Alright, package arrived by priority mail after 6 days. As compared to a normal dealer I saved approximately $19.76. One of the few ways the free trade helped us!!!

Back