Cheaper OEM parts part II

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boxhead

Reaction score
Well I was just curious about the damn price of the wire harness since I fried mine, and sure enough I got some rediculous price differences for you guys. The first was alba, a rediculously insane $140 or so for the harness assembly, while the south seattle sports plaza was only a little over $90!!! Is it just me or is alba pulling our pricks?! I figured the seattle place would be a few bucks cheaper, but almost $40!!! GAYYYYY!!! :eek: :mad:

Tha albe pro elite bumper isn't a real bad price...I've heard a few different stories about the seattle place taking FOREVER to ship stuff. But even if you have to wait a week or 2 extra to save 40 chucks I think its worth that.

I would wait a while before ordering anything from Seattle. I ordered a GYTR filter and jet kit from them 5 weeks ago and still do not have the parts. I called them 2 weeks out and they said it was shipped, called back a week later and they said it had not been shipped but were waiting for the parts and it would be shipped out that day, well 3 weeks later still no parts...

There customer service sucks.

alba and dennis kirk are bolth rippoffs, i refuse to buy anything from either of them, they charge soo much and they have all of the stuff if not less than rockymountainatv

I wouldn't say to get anything aftermarket from seattle regardless, their aftermarket stuff isn't the cheapest. I meant this place strictly as a OEM part supplier, and they've always shipped everything to me within a day after I order it. The only thing that sucks is it takes another day or two in transit to reach me as compared to alba.

Back