Cheap clamp-on air filter adapters

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to home depot and go to the light section. It is a square thing with a round 2 1/2 od hole in it, Works good. I will see if I can get some pics.

Just got it in today, but I can't seem to find my camera so no pictures. It's a really complete kit though, comes with 2 screws and some washers to help secure it and I'm guessing all you have to do is drill 2 holes in your airbox for the screws to go through. It also comes with a gasket to go between the airbox and adapter.

Looks pretty well-made too, no seriously sharp edges and some of the inlet edges are very smooth. But for some weird reason they decided to leave the inlet round, but the outer part where the filter clamps on is an oval. :-/

floridaredneck said:
Go to home depot and go to the light section. It is a square thing with a round 2 1/2 od hole in it, Works good. I will see if I can get some pics.

Is this "light thing" made out of metal or pvc? Do you recall what it is actually called? I looked around my local Home Depot and found some things that might work. I just want to take some measurements of my airbox first. Also, what kind of filter did you get? How did you know what would fit?

Latest posts

Back