chain rollers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S.E.Warrior97-2001

Reaction score
I noticed today my warrior has no rollers on the drive chain. It has the square that the chain runs through but no rollers. Is this normal or am i missing something ?? :???:

that is not normal you need at least a lower roller. are the posts still on the frame?

Near the front of the swingarm on top the post is there but on the bottom its just a hole like its broke off maybe.. Can i buy parts to fix from flebay or will i need to weld a new post on ??

just get a skateboard wheel with sealed bearings and put a bolt through it and the hole thats what i did and it seems to work damn well make sure you use a locknut though.

Last edited:
I dont have any skate board wheels handy. Do i need a chain slider or just a upper and lower roller. Also what rollers do u guys run on the warrior ? I can only find a few on flebay and the all balls look like the best deal but there in the uk i would haft to wait awile on them

get the TM Designworks bearing rollers they are the best and probably the last roller you'll ever buy

Okay man thanx, atv galaxy the only distributer that have these ? there handling time is along time

i dont know what your guyses opinions are on the skateboard wheel thing but ive had mine on here for 150 miles in the bottom roller and it is holding up damn well, so if you want a cheaper option order a skateboard wheel for the bottom and i think it will hold up better than the tm ones.

I have 4 skateboard wheels laying around but they need to be turned down to work safely they are too big unless you have smaller ones that I am unaware of?

I need a quick way to get a roller the weather is about to turn damn cold here. Can i get the tm rollers anywere else or send me a link for a skate board wheel i can use :)

big size difference between a stock roller and a skateboard wheel

2012-10-21215728.jpg

gonna try it on the boys 01 cause his lower roller post is gone just gotta get a grade 8 bolt and lock nut for it
we have 4 of these wheels laying here not being used so mine as well hey?

B damn i just ordered the lower roller from fleabay !! they said it could take up to 5 days, from cali i think i will get it quicker if they ship in the morn though

Back