Chain rollers and guard?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

db

Reaction score
Who makes the most reasonably priced ones? The Warrior I have came missing the front 2 rollers and the rear guard is cracked.

I tried finding the stock parts, but couldn't locate the diagram with them in it. For the mild trail riding I do, I think stock stuff (if cheapest) would be fine.

The rear guard will also need to clear an aftermarket skid.

What I found so far at RMATV:

TM chain guard, but reviews say hits rear skid. $45.00

Modquad Front Chain Slider $22.99

Chain rollers $9.99

Modquad Chain Slider/Guide Set (guard, slider, 2 rollers), but reviews say hits rear skid $69.99

If you want stock warrior parts go to yamahasportscenter.com They will have any stock part you need, and even have a breakdown of everything so you can even identify it.

If you want stock warrior parts go to yamahasportscenter.com They will have any stock part you need, and even have a breakdown of everything so you can even identify it.

I tried finding the stock parts, but couldn't locate the diagram with them in it.

I finally found them on the diagram. They are under the frame section, part #11 and #12.

With those 2 parts they only end up being about $1.00ea cheaper than the aftermarket ones.

I ordered & installed the swingarm one & rollers .. the swingarm one was a bit of a bitch to get on there just right cause there is a screw that secures the bottom to the top & the hole was a lil hard to get lined up. I ended up squeezing the piss out of the front of the swingarm guard with a large set of channel lock pliers.

Latest posts

Back