cfm air box

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

357warrior

Reaction score
Will the raptor 350 cfm airbox fit the warrior. I know a couple things changed on the frames just wonder if that was one of them

UM has the airboxes for $50 bucks, Just thought I would give you a heads up before you go pay over 100 for one

Yes UMRacing.com in the closeout specials, 350 air boxes are $50, Bumpers are 45 and nerfs are 60. Hope this help save you some cash.

Yes UMRacing.com in the closeout specials, 350 air boxes are $50, Bumpers are 45 and nerfs are 60. Hope this help save you some cash.

Will the Raptor 350 bumpers fit the Warrior without any modification to them?

I thought you fellers knew about this I swear, I feel bad now. They have been on sale for 3 or 4 months
i knew at least. i just forgot about um before i got my parts. i knew something felt wrong when i ordered. oh well

Just build your own
yba2u2us.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

what kinda metal you build that out of? alum or thin sheet steel? I've been thinking about building one, but not sure on what kind of material I need/want to go with. Also thought about fabbing a Honda style air box to work, just don't know if the size of the filters would affect the warrior. any ideas on that?

what kinda metal you build that out of? alum or thin sheet steel? I've been thinking about building one, but not sure on what kind of material I need/want to go with. Also thought about fabbing a Honda style air box to work, just don't know if the size of the filters would affect the warrior. any ideas on that?

I'm running a Honda 250r K&N on #5 it's 7" long X 5.5" diameter and a 4" opening

the more you let the warrior motor breath the better just make sure you jet for the increased air flo

I still need to have a splash guard fabbed up by someone or do it myself if I can get my hands on some sheet aluminum

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back