Central CA

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drj

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Daniel, I'm from the central valley in CA. I am actually in the process of looking for a Wolverine. I joined this site to gather as much information before actuallly purchasing, as I'm getting it used. I want to know what kind of problems to look for and what upgrades can be done. I am hoping to get my wolvy maybe within the month.. fingers crossed, but I will be getting one. :D

I guess I should also add a little about me. I work two jobs, 1 as a Loss Prevention/SPS at a dd's DISCOUNTS. It's always interesting there. I also work as a Night Guard at a packing plant I grew up next to. My past career at Circuit City as a Mobile Electronics Installer taught me some skills with the 12V industry and I am able to work with electronics as in installing, troubleshooting, modifying very effectively. I'm just getting into the powersports scene and a Wolverine fit my lifestyle the best. I was looking for something sporty to take on the trails as well as a utility vehicle being I am out at the ranch / packing shed most nights. The ranch has a couple golf carts for around the premises, and even a couple quads, but I'd rather use my own than be blamed for someting I didn't break. If you guys have any questioins about your vehicles radio system please ask, I love answering such questions, or even questions about wiring and relays all that good stuff. Thanks for taking the time to read this if you are still reading. See you all in the forums!
-Daniel

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Daniel! Hope we can be of some help to you around here. There's tons of info laying around.

Good luck in your search for a Wolvy, let us know what you end up with! :)

Welcome and what year are you looking at getting? Not much help from me on the older models but have had my experiences with the newer ones.

welcome this site is great and you cant go wrong getting a wolvy great on the trail ,snow and sand just a blast to have

Latest posts

Back