Case Saver?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerman2701

Reaction score
Are there any case savers out there for the WArrior?

I would like to get one after throwing a chain.

NOSS machine makes a really good one. you can look on ebay but have to search for the rappy 350.

when the chains snaps there is so much force behind it. could be loose or tight. my chain snapped when i went up a steep creek bank. stood the quad straight up and it sounded like a gun going off.

just keep it properly adjusted and lubed. the chain you ordered is probably okay, but just take care of it.

Dude, your chain was way beyond shot and it wasn't even an o-ring chain It need replaced a long time ago. That new chain u bough will work just fine, Pick up a can of wax too and when you install it (and check it) always make sure to see you have about an 1"to 1.5" of play in it.

take that axle back off and get some grease in there! U have time....you don't even have a chain yet.

Well everything is back on now :/ haha the only thing I need now is cotter pins haha that's why I don't wanna take everything back off haha

Latest posts

Back