Carb Upgrade Question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikewarrior350

Reaction score
So I have a mikuni flat slide carb that came off an early suzuki 250r and im curious if it would be worth swaping this onto my 366cc warrior. Fairly sure its a TM34 so it has a 34mm bore. not sure what the warrior carb is since i havent pulled it off to measure it yet. I already have the carb so its not like id loose much by trying it but still would like to get some opinions on weather its worth trying.

I've never measured the carb, but it says it's a 36mm.
Yah their 36mm stock. My neighbor has a 38mm keihin PE on his 366, and it runs great.
I had 2 lt250's when I was a kid, an 89' and a 91'. They both had 36mm keihins on them. Dunno why it would have a tm34, there better than the stock 32mm on the old 86's I guess.. lol
Those tm34's are the stock carbs for banshees I believe?

I think you could get away with running the 34mm, but you would loose a lot of bottom end.
IMO you would be better off trying to sell that one, and get a bigger carb.

well i got the carb for free and my plan was to put it up on ebay but figured i would see if it would be worth the upgrade or not before i did

Latest posts

Back