Carb question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it comes with stock jetting (which it probably does) then no. If you have any mods that require a re-jet, yes. But, you can buy a 38mm Mikuni round slide that will perform a bit better for the same price, or less.

I got a bigger piston and after market exuast. Can you get a link for the one your talking about? Thanks

IDK. Pretty spensive. Think I'd buy a used one and rebuild it. Heck I'd rebuild the one you have. How bad is it? Not trying to be an ass, just saying.

I hate you for typing spensive multiple times.

DERAIL! Bak On ToPiC.
Rebuild your carb. I checked as well. Either rebuild or get out your checkbook.

no out of the bowl i know if it was coming out of the tube it would just be the float sticking

That's the first thing I would do if you haven't already set the float height. Just take off the carb. Remove the float bowl. Slide the float hinge pin out. Change the float needle seat. Make sure the o-ring is not damaged. Put the new float needle in and reinstall the float. Adjust float height and your good to go. There should be a manual in the stickies that should help also. If you have any ?'s just ask.

Back