Carb Issues

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky Wolverine

Reaction score
Hi, i'm newer to Atving and one of my 07 wolverines 450 has not been running right. It sputters and does not go over a couple mph. Putting the choke on helps a little bit, but not much. I cleaned the gas tank, and found a little bit of sand, then cleaned the carb. It then runs fine for a little bit, but then when i give it a decent amount of gas, it sputters and wont run right again. I cleaned the carb and installed a fuel filter, and the same thing happened. Cleaned it one more time, and same issue happened. I am not sure what to do now. Should i Rebuild the carb? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

yep. rebuild it. soak it in chem dip, blow out all the passages, re assemble and if it still doesn't run right, then u may have a problem. one passage being choked up will make a world of difference.

I would clean every passage very well before rebuilding it. Use an air hose and blow through them all. Don't need to spend extra money if not needed.

Latest posts

Back