carb help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinsranger

Reaction score
hey guys i took apart my carb to clean it, i lost the little jet that screws into the float bowl itself, i dont see it in any breakdowns of the carb to order, from what i think from searching its the "leak jet"? anyone know where i can get one of those little jets? thanks

its this one, i borrowed from another thread

20120511_223219.jpg

Last edited:
im guessing its not either of the jets because you can find them anywhere, are you talking about the needle seat screw?

im guessing its not either of the jets because you can find them anywhere, are you talking about the needle seat screw?

you can see in the pic i just added, i've never personally seen this before, can't figure out what it is, and i dont remember taking it out, although when i cleaned mine i was also cleaning 3 other carbs, and rejetting one and ended up with an extra jet, and of course threw it aside and now its no where to be found

oh hey no problem buddy! I have been in your position many times.lol and thats what we are here for!

Back