Carb help please....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGL381

Reaction score
Just bought 02 Warrior...of course it ran great till i got her home...then no start. Carb looked like it was recently off, and the no start seems to be fuel related....need a schematic and specs for this carb....

Well some crap probley broke loose on the trip home, clean out the carb and change out the gas and oil if you haven't already. Not real hard to do in my opinion.

oil just changed, new fuel too....already tore carb down....didnt find anything that stood out except quarter-sized diaphram on right side under plastic cover looked really rough (cracked and brittle)...

thats the fuel enrichment diaphram, i wouldnt worry bout it all that will cause is a little backfireing on decelleration. spray that carb inside and out with carb cleaner and then blow out every hole with an air gun. that should give you a good start to see where your at if it doesnt start after that. also check to see if your getting fuel through the fuel petcock too.

petcock flows free...carb is soaking right now, just waiting for the kit i ordered to get here....guess we will see....

stock pilot air screw adjustment is 2 turns out from seated position be sure to turn slowly till it stop dont over tightin...float height is 11.4-13.4 mm or 0.45-0.53 in. and the stock needle clip position is 3 its the middle grove that will put ya stock

Warrior Carb

Hi. If you end up still having problems with your carburetor, PM me and I can help. Carbs are what I do. Check my credentials and feedback on eBay under username scottdatv. Would be glad to help.

Back