cant get the quad to run

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idle

Reaction score
I put my exhaust and jets and now that i put the piolet jet in the quad wont idle longer then 1 minute. When i had the stock piolet the quad ran but was alittle hot, and now it wont run at all. Also a hole was drilled acceddently during the removal of a stripped jet. The hole is from the bottom of the carb right above the fuel mixture screw and goes right in front of the slide on the manifold side of the carb. I plugged it with a very small screw. I dont know if thats the whole problem or if its that i need a different piolet jet. If i do need a piolet jet can someone tell me where i can buy single jets for my carb. Its a 2002 warrior somebody please help me all people tell me is "thats why you leave them stock."

"thats why you leave them stock.&quot

Because people are

1. Jealous
2. Dont know their ass from a hole in the ground
3. Think they know everything
4. Slower than you
5. Worried that you will be faster than them

I have heard it 100 times, and usually the people that say it have a smaller slower quad than you, or are on slow utility quads.

But about your carb problem, i have no clue, go back to stock pilot, and id patch that hole with some jb welb or quick alum. That might help.

Latest posts

Back