cannondale cannibal

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Cannondale Cannibal, voted "Best Sport ATV" by the editors of ATV Magazine, is back for '03 with a host of upgrades including improved suspension tuning, better tire spec, enhanced steering geometry, and hot new colors and graphics. The Cannibal retains our powerful electric-start 432cc motor with electronic fuel-injection, and our lightweight, hand-crafted CAAD aluminum frame. Available in black with silver accents, or silver with blue accents.

Specifications Manufacturer: Cannondale Year: 2003 Model: Cannibal 440 Vehicle Type: Sport Price: $4,000 Color: Silver Length: 73.5 in. Height: N/A Width: 46.4 in. Weight: 375 lbs. (not competition weight) Ground Clearance: 4.5 in. Wheelbase: 49.5 in. Seat Height: 32.5 in. Engine: Four-stroke, single cylinder, DOHC, 4-valves Displacement: 432 cc Bore x Stroke: 95 x 61 mm Compression Ratio: 12.5:1 Carburetion: N/A Fuel Capacity: 3.2 gal. Ignition: Constant-energy inductive coil Starting: Electric Clutch: Manual-Hydralic Cooling: Liquid-cooled Lubrication: Dry Sump Transmission: Five-speed cassette, no reverse Drive: 2 WD/250 O-ring Chain Brakes: Front: Hydraulic, dual disc w/parking
Rear: Hydraulic, single disc Tires: Front: 21 X 7-10
Rear: 20 X 11-8 Suspension: Front suspension 9 in. Travel
Rear suspension 10 in. Travel

Wow.. I haven't seen one of those for awhile!
They are a badass quad. But they are expensive to work on, and hard to find parts for.

in the ad it says his was dynoed at 58 hp.Gonna look around a bit to try and find a yfz but if not I'll look into this one some more.

cannondale had the most advanced quads when they came out.

First to have efi
First 450 with optional long travel shocks
first with over 10" travel out of the box
first race ready out of the box
first with all aluminum frame
and the first out of the box to climb canondale hill..

they went out of business in 04 i think, had to many projects going to stay afloat, wicked awesome quads, ATK bought em out the Highland USA bout out ATK and currently make some of the most extream taylor fit atvs in the world out of their shop in oklahoma.

I'd stay away, lots of problems and hard to get parts now.

At the time they were very advanced, but lacked reliability.

Today's 450s by the big 4 are much better.

I'd stay away, lots of problems and hard to get parts now.

At the time they were very advanced, but lacked reliability.

Today's 450s by the big 4 are much better.
I totally agree with ya. But just having one to show off from time, to time would be awesome. Especially one thats all decked out like the one in question.
I really like it. :tup:

I know where one is right now. My buddy has one thats needs a wire harness. Weird and wild quad for sure.

Latest posts

Back