Can someone go measure their 06+ Wolverine please?!?!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsxguy77

Reaction score
My Wolverine is in the shop so I cant do it. Yamaha says its 77.9". I am trying to figure out if that is fron tire to tire or from the end of the rear grab bar to the front most part of the plastics in front?

I need to know this before I get my wolvy back. I bought a new trailer and Im planning to extend the bed to accomodate 2 quads side by side and in order to do this, I will need to make the bed wider but Id like to just make it wide enough to fit the wolverine without extending it too far. Can someone please help me? I have to get this done before I can pick up my Wolverine from the shop. Thanks!

Fine. Forget it. You are all Lazy. I just used the SPECS on the Yamaha site. Anyway, my trailer upgrade is almost done after working on it until 3:30 in the AM. I should have it finished tonight.

IMG00212.jpg

sorry bro, been at the firestation for 48 hours, was going to call the wife and have her measure but i didnt want to be responsible for that screw-up!!!!!

Latest posts

Back