Can I ride like this, or should i rebuild it?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Satyrisci

Reaction score
This does not look right to me. Does this joint need rebuilt?
IMAG0035_zpsf3bd2885.jpg

Looks like your bushings are bad plus your shock seal head is shot by the looks of all the oil down there. Id rebuild or find a good used set up! I have a used rear shock thats good for 25 plus shipping..

Looks like your bushings are bad plus your shock seal head is shot by the looks of all the oil down there. Id rebuild or find a good used set up! I have a used rear shock thats good for 25 plus shipping..

He has a rappy 350 shocks are different but otherwise agreed.

My cordless impact gun didnt budge it. just didnt want to take apart more than i have to, i still have alot of work ahead of me. sounds like it's bad, I'll get my cheater bars on it and have a look inside. I hope Reno's Powersports in Martin City has a new bushing in stock.

Edit: oh ya and dont worry about that "oil". its actually just dried mud and PB Blaster.

Last edited:
My cordless impact gun didnt budge it. just didnt want to take apart more than i have to, i still have alot of work ahead of me. sounds like it's bad, I'll get my cheater bars on it and have a look inside. I hope Reno's Powersports in Martin City has a new bushing in stock.

Edit: oh ya and dont worry about that "oil". its actually just dried mud and PB Blaster.
Wow shouldnt be that hard to turn them nuts! My bolt were seized when I put my raptor shocks on and I had to cut mine out it was easy if you have a air saw with a hacksaw blade!

Lol I was gonna say you have a problem there!

Back