Can I fit 24" on the front?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OPIPE

Reaction score
Hey all you experts,
1 newbe here
Can I fit 24x11-10 tires on the front of my 90' warrior with out any major issues?

I have 25's on the rear and thought 24's up front would level the bike out a bike.

Appreciate any feedback or comments?

Thanks
O

should be fine, only problems would be if you had large nerf bars? and why such th ebig tires?

the 25's where on it when I got it last week, and they are brand new, and I now have a line on some brand new 24" tires....$75 bucks for the pair....but I just din't want to waste the cash if they wouldnt work.
As for the top heavy, not too worried, as I am not a speed demon, more of a mud bogger, so the ground clearance is more important

I guess I may have to mid the nerfs I have

no nerfs yet, but I picked up a set I think I have to mod

with 25's on with stock gearing I assume I will loose bottom end correct?

I have had it around the yard a few times, and didn't really notice anything...but I will see how it gord on the trail.

So I just thought about. and 24's on the front with 10" wheels would be the same hieght a the rear 25's on 9" wheels, and I was hoping to have the rear a little higher, so maybe I will just go with 23"s....ah, who knows...lol

Yes, that is why you need a smaller front sprocket. It will slow you down alot, but it will be much more powerful in the low rpm's.

So I just thought about. and 24's on the front with 10" wheels would be the same hieght a the rear 25's on 9" wheels, and I was hoping to have the rear a little higher, so maybe I will just go with 23"s....ah, who knows...lol

?? i dont quite know where your coming from, but the size rating for a tire whether its 23 or 25 is the outside diameter of the tire, and rim diameter has no effect, rim width can change it a little but not by much. another thing to think about is that with 25 in the rear and 24 in the front, the front is only .5 an inch lower vs same sz tires. i think most nerfs should be fine unless you get one like mine which are the dg steel series which rub with 21 in tires on mine so i had to bend em back a bit

i think tusk nerfs would work well

?? i dont quite know where your coming from, but the size rating for a tire whether its 23 or 25 is the outside diameter of the tire, and rim diameter has no effect, rim width can change it a little but not by much. another thing to think about is that with 25 in the rear and 24 in the front, the front is only .5 an inch lower vs same sz tires. i think most nerfs should be fine unless you get one like mine which are the dg steel series which rub with 21 in tires on mine so i had to bend em back a bit

i think tusk nerfs would work well

Hey man, wow, I guess I should drink and surf....Had a few beers that night last week when I was responding to this thread...guess I wasn't thinking quite straight..sorry
O:loco:

Latest posts

Back