Camping

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1statv

Reaction score
I'm going camping at busco beach by myself for my bday. It will be my 1st time camping what necessity should I bring???

Tent, sleeping bag, tarp(to put under the tent), garbage bags are great for dirty clothes, pillow, camp chair if you hang out at camp site, battery laterns (and extra batteries), inflatable matress is nice (use air pump), make sure to waterproof tent or put tent cover over it, bug spray, coleman propane camp stove, cheap set of pots/pans/utensiles, etc...

If you are keeping bike outside tent, a pop up canopy is great to cover it. Make sure your tent is not in a spot to take on water.

Gallon jugs of water for cleans pots/pans/utensiles, fire starter stuff, fire exstinguisher, etc... Pretty much anything you can think of.

i would bring mountain house meals. they are pretty good, i have over 900 miles of bikepacking (backpacking+mountain biking) under my belt and those are the best and they dont require any bowls or any of that bullshit. just ad hot water and let it sit for 5 minutes

i would bring mountain house meals. they are pretty good, i have over 900 miles of bikepacking (backpacking+mountain biking) under my belt and those are the best and they dont require any bowls or any of that bullshit. just ad hot water and let it sit for 5 minutes

Yeah, the add water stuff is great! Mac n' cheese! Also, bring easy to pack, fairly non-perrishable food stuffs.

im telling you the hell with camp dishes if you get this stuff all you gotta do is wash your spork and ride man!

man going to Busco you really dont need much at all. i have slept in my truck many times there. you can ride all night there and people take full advantage of it. Goldsboro is right out side the gate with a McDonalds right there. pluse there is a really good food stand there. there is on site fuel and everything. I miss Busco beach that place is awesome alittle bit of everthing there.

If your going by yourself, make sure someone knows where you are and where you plan to be in case something happens. Be safe!

man going to Busco you really dont need much at all. i have slept in my truck many times there. you can ride all night there and people take full advantage of it. Goldsboro is right out side the gate with a McDonalds right there. pluse there is a really good food stand there. there is on site fuel and everything. I miss Busco beach that place is awesome alittle bit of everthing there.

Damn I didn't know that. I've spoke to someone over the phone asking fr direction and the way they put it was like its in the middle of no where .

If your going by yourself, make sure someone knows where you are and where you plan to be in case something happens. Be safe!

Of course wife knows where ill be and now you guys lol

Thanks guys for the advice @warriosambo I bought some meals to go like you described but different name. I can't wait this shall be fun will have pics and ipro videos (yeah what you know about ipro) . Oo and nobody mentioned a couple of six pack what's up with that???

because we figured that was just a given! lol. but yeah i love those things just stay away from the chicken terriyaki it taste like ****. yeah dude i bet it will! im planning a trip down there in may when i get either a 450r or a yz250. still trying to decide which one.

Sleeping bag
beer
food
tent
beer
clothes
water
gps
beer
bug spray
flares
beer
glow sticks
batteries
beer
laterns
beer

and don't forget... BEER

because we figured that was just a given! lol. but yeah i love those things just stay away from the chicken terriyaki it taste like ****. yeah dude i bet it will! im planning a trip down there in may when i get either a 450r or a yz250. still trying to decide which one.

Man let me know when you going . If I like it I will be down there atleast once every 2 months. So far from all the videos on YouTube it looks like crazy fun.

I can't make it. I'd be there if I could.

We should set a date like y'all did with the hatfield McCoy trip . I would have made that if I had someone with me that 8hr drive is a killer for one person lol.

You should drive to Texas and back, by yourself, a month before you turn 18, with truck/trailer/and horse!

Latest posts

Back