Caltric Ebay parts?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robstar

Reaction score
So after being mind boggled over what could be wrong with the electrical system on my Raptor I'm going to start replacing parts. I was looking on Ebay for individual parts and found a package deal made by Caltric. I haven't heard of them before and was looking for some input on their quality if anyone has used their parts before. Here's the listing...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stator-YAMA...82675&pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

Thanks.

Not a big fan of throwing parts at a machine.
Whats going?
Take some step by step troubleshooting time.
You might buy all of that and still have the problem.
But its up to you.

I've used the ebay caltric parts several times. Never had a problem out of any of em on any of the quads i've used them on. Maybe I got lucky.

they have the same 1 year replacement warranty as RM it's either going to be DOA or after the first few rides. it's an electrical part RM stator has had many DOA stators so either you pay $150 to $200 for RM or $55 to $80 for Caltric they both have the same warranty so why pay up the ass
I have a Caltric stator in the 01 and over 300 miles and no issues and I just ordered one for my buddy for his 94 warrior $60 stator and gasket 1 year replacement

going by Ebay stats RM stator has sold 25754 items and has a 99.7% feedback rating
and Caltric has sold 44923 items and have a 99.8% feedback rating
so Caltric has sold 20,000 more items than RM and they still have a better feedback
numbers don't lie all the name brand company's are charging for there ******* name to be on the part that's what your paying for the name not necessarily quality

Last edited:
I bought one from Caltric. Worked great for about a month. Tore motor apart for rebuild and it ran for a few then just died. Stator is bad. Emailed them and they said send it back or send 20 bucks for another one and keep the old one.

going by Ebay stats RM stator has sold 25754 items and has a 99.7% feedback rating
and Caltric has sold 44923 items and have a 99.8% feedback rating
so Caltric has sold 20,000 more items than RM and they still have a better feedback
numbers don't lie all the name brand company's are charging for there ******* name to be on the part that's what your paying for the name not necessarily quality

i put a caltric in my 91 and so far so good, its got the replacement warranty just like rm, but much less, hell i'll buy another caltric outright to keep on hand and still come out on top with cash in my pocket

Thanks for the feedback guys! For the money saved and how often I ride it might be a good way to save some dough.

Latest posts

Back