Bye bye blaster. Hello......

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillclimbingrecon

Reaction score
YFZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2007, Brand New, 6000.

i ABSOLULTEY! love this. I rode the 450r and it seemd to be too tall for my taste.But i Love this thing sooo much!!! i raced my freinds louies 450r his is piped,jetted,K and N filter. on pavement. it was Neck and neck with him. Not to bad for a stock vs modded = ]. this thing has soo much power compaired to the blaster, it drifts like a dream. all the hills i had to clutch on the blaster are cake for this. there is honestly not a single thing i dont like about this. i also raced a LT-R around my little track. Kept right up with that = ]. i really couldnt see this being any wider. i love abosolutely love my shocks! soo smooth and forgiving. unlike the blasters.. but anyways. i am VERY VERY! happy with this. I am now a die hard Yamaha fan.

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0109-1.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

I would like to get some nerfs for this. No pipe or any engine mod for a LONG time. haha.

Bet were not missing that Recon at all right now huh? :)

Nice ride buddy!

ahahhaha nice , i rember a wile ago you jumping you recon like it was a sport quad , then mad happy you got a blaster and now this you must be shitting your self lol have fun wit it , next weekend i play on doing the same byebye warrior hello yfz see how that goes

congrats... now you wont know what to do with all that power... it was that way when i got my banshee...

Wow the kid got a good quad now, if you flighted that recon I can't wait to see what kind of altitiude you get on this thing.

Nice man, congrats. I've been considering getting one myself, but i'm having trouble making up my mind. I'd have a hard time getting rid of my warrior because of how much i've put into it, and i don't know if i'd be able to survive without low end power and reverse. The tall gearing worries me too, sometimes I get stuck behind slower riders, and those 450's don't like going slow.

nice YFZ, i like it! ;D

I have a friend with one!

With the frame red are really cool.

About talking the shocks, remember that front shocks of yfz are too hard from default!!

Latest posts

Back