bushings??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idle

Reaction score
What does it mean when you can pull on the tire and it wobbles back and forth and i can wiggle the upper a-arms? Is this bushings and where can i get them good ones?

yes when you grab the tire and it moves thats prolly your front wheel bearings and my a arms always had some movement on them..I checked them last winter during my build and they were good but moved just a tad..you can get good bearings almost any website..Pivot works are the way to go IMO. I got all balls bearings and they wear so fast its not even believable..

yea im pretty sure i need wheel bearings and a arm bushings then. The arms move alot, now do i need all the sleeves and everything or can i get those asr deleron bushings that are like half the price.

A arm bushings can be found on ebay......Dont waste your money on those kits that make them bearings.. its like 20 bucks for the delron ones to do all the arms and about 50 dollars an arm for the bearings.

ok so one vote for ebay and one for pivot works so whats the difference or is there no difference but price? Anyone have these ebays ones last?

I have the delron bushings from ebay and they have been good for 2 years..

The pivot works kits convert the bushing into needle bearings.... trust me you do not want to go that route. It costs way too much and really isnt going to do anything.

Back