burned up

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least it looks like it was outside and not in a garage or storage building to cause more damage. But it does suck.

sorry for wrong post,BUT

there is a 2005 yam-warrior for sale for 700.!!!! dayton ohio!!! just posted for anyone in that area!!!!craigslist/dayton ohio! check it out now!!! again,sorry for wrong post area!!!!thought they stopped in 04' but its thier!!!!

Yeasus! people don't own a hose? Anyways, I see some good rims and YFZ front shocks.

there is a 2005 yam-warrior for sale for 700.!!!! dayton ohio!!! just posted for anyone in that area!!!!craigslist/dayton ohio! check it out now!!! again,sorry for wrong post area!!!!thought they stopped in 04' but its thier!!!!

They didnt make the warrior in 2005

is there an award for most exclamation points in a post? cause this dude just won it!!!!!!!!!!

that thing looks real weird in the pic to me. it looks like the center section of the frame melted im assuming and then just folded in the middle. i dunno maybe its just me...but that sux so bad

that thing looks real weird in the pic to me. it looks like the center section of the frame melted im assuming and then just folded in the middle. i dunno maybe its just me...but that sux so bad

I thought the same thing it looked like it melted the case too from the oil on the ground.

Latest posts

Back