Bunch of new things- black is always better

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorxcr1

Reaction score
Got my kendas on.... went riding last weekend and they work excellent- recommend them for anyone trails or track.

Got new bars for 33 bucks with spiders, and a pad from the best dude ever- eddie (trailwarrior) ;D.... not sure what to do with old bars and handguards.

deciding whether to put the acerbis back on, or get powermadds and selling these. what do you guys think? ???

the control panel ;)
450r25xp4.jpg

450r24zu9.jpg

all four mounted up
450r10wg8.jpg

after the ride- miss the fresh black look haha
450r11cf9.jpg

still dont have the conidence in jumps back- very dissapointing when you used to clear this without second guessing :(
chatts15yr5.jpg

better shot of the acerbis-powermadds?
450r20su2.jpg

Nice, we got to go riding, I've never rode a 450R so I'll let you ride the 446 and I take the 450R out for a spin.lol ;D

Nice! Starting to regret not spending the extra cash and getting bigger rims and smaller tires. lol Love your quad, so much torque on those things especially when you just put a pipe on and rejet. I'd say powermadd's, but everyone has them nowadays. Still a nice 450R.

thanks guys.... yea dave we gotta go soon man!!

i just dont want to blend in with the powermadds.... hate choppin up grips for the acerbis too though

not gonna work..... the mount takes the whole inner bar up :(. no room for the excess rubber

have you tried putting wire around the end of the grip so it wont move when you cut them?
nice 450r to..if you sell the acerbis how much would you want...i would like to buy them if your gunna sell them

i usually glue the grips well.....these have the safety wire allready done so not worried about that. just miss the open look and feel of the whole grip. haha im weird like that.

97- ill im you and we'll talk bout the guards.

hahaha..sounds like a plan man. i see your from toms river. i want to get a chatts ride soon with a bunch of people.

you down?

lookin good bro, see dat u finally got da klaws on it, lookin good! how are those tires anyway, have u tested them out yet?

Latest posts

Back