Broke in my Raptor

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bberck

Reaction score
Just home from a 2 day ride and love my new Raptor 700 the power about got me in trouble at first but didnt take long to adjust lol

Me on the 700
2006Raptor011.jpg

The crews quads
2006Raptor008.jpg

I rode my buddies 700 for the first time today. That thing is sick, almost scary... I love it...

I'm trying to convince my dad he needs a 700. He's got a Foreman right now...

Its pretty wicked stock I cant wait to do a little to it but got to get my warrior and old trailer sold the Rappy about wiped my checkbook out lol ;D

i wish i could afford a 700r. those things have to be awesome. for now, i will have to settle for modifying my warrior. sweet raptor man.

I took her with me last weekend when we went riding.

She got to watch from the truck with a for sale sign on it lol

hey, is that at st. joe state park? if not it sure looks like it. my girlfriend and i went there for spring break but it was cold, rained, and therefore really sucked. where abouts in S.E. missouri are you? do you ever ride chadwick?

hey, is that at st. joe state park? if not it sure looks like it. my girlfriend and i went there for spring break but it was cold, rained, and therefore really sucked. where abouts in S.E. missouri are you? do you ever ride chadwick?

Ya its St Joe state park. I live in Cape Girardeau, its about a 1 1/2 hours south of St Joe. Never been to chadwick where is it ?

chadwick is kinda SSE of springfield. only about 40 miles from town. IMO it is one of the best trail systems in southwest mo. dirtwheels even had a review of it in an issue a few months ago (not sure which one though). its pretty well known to most riders in this area. it is definitely not for beginners though! nerfs, full skids (belly and swingarm) are pretty much standard to ride there or else you will probably end up with a broken sprocket, rotor, or engine case. its much rockier than st. joe. the trails at st. joe were nice though. i rode them with 2 guys a saw out there, one on a banshee and the other on a rappy 660 (freakin nice w/ lonestar suspension and everything!) i kept up with them pretty well though. i guess they go there a lot and kinda showed me around. if you get the chance, do chadwick. if you go, make sure you get a map at kay's general store in town and go with someone who knows the area fairly well. i believe there are over 100 miles of trails there, so you can get lost quickly. heres a link with some info: http://www.fs.fed.us/r9/forests/marktwain/recreation/sites/chadwick/
i guess its kinda weird for me to hear of a rider in missouri that hasnt heard of chadwick. i guess its kinda legendary. ride there and youll find out why. if you wanna ride there sometime, pm me and let me know. you can easily make a weekend (or week!) out if it since they have primitave camping and rv sites. later

Sounds pretty cool. We just did a weekend trip so might check it out this fall. With wife and kids 2 full weekends a year is about all I can get away, the rest are just day long trips. We were suppose to go to Kentucky this time but a couple people backed out and 1 guy ended up having to work sat morning so we just went to St Joe.

cool. well i did a yahoo maps thing from cape girardeau to chadwick and it said something like 300+ miles! but that was going up to st. louis and back down the main highway (65 i believe) so it was way out of the way. let me know if you ever decide to come down here and ill try to make myself available to show you around.

Back