Bringing the new toy home

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastlywarrior228

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
7952E350-4005-4E9B-A65E-13F4D0ED97A9-18516-00000D6C236B8E62.jpg

I got to try a 550 and it was pretty fun.Looks good but you shoulda got a rzr ;)

Nope we got one and we liked the john deere chassis and suspension way better plus we keep breaking the front axle on the rzr
my friend has a 2013 rzr 900 xp and it's pretty awesome,I would take that over the john deere.His is the long travel one with fox shocks on it.

god stop bashing his purchase! if he likes it over the rzr let him get it and not regret it! aggggghhhhh! i think its awesome beastly

god stop bashing his purchase! if he likes it over the rzr let him get it and not regret it! aggggghhhhh! i think its awesome beastly

not bashing the john deere, just promoting the rzr ;) either way both are going to be fun like I said earlier.

Looks great Beastly! does it have heat in the cab for winter and air for summer? like those $20,000 UTV's

Funny that nobody mentioned the Rhino 700 on here.. lol
It's not as fancy as the rzr, but they are pretty tough. I have yet to drive a Deere, but I do like the looks of them.

Latest posts

Back