• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brand New K&N W/ unopened outwears

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett1994warrior

Reaction score
Hey,
I have a brand new K&N air filter for sale. It has been placed in air filter box, but quad has not run with it in there. I have decided (should have researched before) to go with the pro flow kit, and go lidless. Filter was delivered last Wednesday. I have already puchased K&N cleaner/oil kit, so filter will come oiled and ready to go. I am looking for $30 shipped. I prefer paypal only,,,, Keep in mind this was $53 new, and is unused. I also have the outwear (pre-charger) for it. I would like $15 shipped for that as this is the K&N brand and cost me a little more($28)!!! The precharger was delivered today and is un-opened in package. I will do both for $40 shipped. Would snap some pics, but we all know what it is lol
Thanks!!!

I live in our great capitol,,, Lansing area. I can't sell the cleaner kit, because I will need it for my new filter when i get pro flo K&N kit.

I can sell them seperitly, but its a better deal together. I paid $28 for K&N precharger, and its unopened. Make me an offer!!!

id get both but i already have a k&n, in the first post u siad you'd sell it for 15 shipped that still cool or did you do some thinkin

$15 shipped is fine. I will PM you my paypal. If you want it at that price just drop me the $15 and I will get it out ASAP!!

...on a side note, When we gunna see your bike Brett? I know you bought most of Gasmans parts.

deadlastracing said:
...on a side note, When we gunna see your bike Brett? I know you bought most of Gasmans parts.

Thats exactly what ii was thinking!

deadlastracing said:

I have been meaning to get some pics,. just waiting to get my drive chain back on!!!

Back