brake light

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gruss

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just got a 97 Warrior, and have a question. Should it have a brake light? The headlights work and the tail light works fine, just no brake light. Is a 97 supposed to have a brake light? Thanks.

Nope, just 2002-newer have the brake light.

Has anyone done a brake light mod on their older style warrior that didn't come equipped with one?

Man I'm glad you asked this because I was wondering the same thing...lol I noticed my yfz had one, I just assumed the warrior was broke...

[quote:au0uw1ci]Nope, just 2002-newer have the brake light.

Has anyone done a brake light mod on their older style warrior that didn't come equipped with one?[/quote:au0uw1ci]

I've never seen anybody do it.

The problem with doing this mod is the CDI is different, there isn't anywere to mount the wires. However you can get the master cylinder and foot brake switch and wire it yourself with a seperate power and ground, you'll also need the 2002 taillite too.

What was good about this was everyone that rode behind me said it was easy to know when I'm braking.

Back