boy is now a man or at least he has hit puberty

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillclimbingrecon

Reaction score
Okay... i found a GOOD! deal on a 99 blaster with a fresh rebuild with 20 hours on it with weisco piston boyeson reeds,pro tapersand removed air box lid with UNI filter. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! with in 3 days of riding i was going up hills i would never even dream of going up on the recon.... But thats not all im gonna Mod it out!!! pro circut exhuaust,is really the only power mod im gonna do for now but grahics(bomb squad) new style hood new bumper ,Klaws, better shocks, spacers. This thing is TRULY my dream quad. I LOVE IT! and i fit a little small on it belive it or not! but i LOVE THIS!!!!!! i would NEVER go back!!!! i LOVE IT!!!!

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

painted rims and hubs

IMG_0002-4.jpg

IMG_0005-4.jpg

gratz on the new bike, now wat are you gonna do w/ your recon?

Out with the old and in with the Blue! But you had to go get a Blaster. lol Nice acquisition. Aired it out yet?

Good stuff man, the Recon was crampin your freestylin' anyways :D

Lets see some action pics dude! Rip that **** up!

omg i cant believe you finally got one...lol congrats man glad to see you got a sport quad now.

you need to cut the fenders, that would make it look a lot more "sleek" and lose the headlights. just throwing out some suggestions that would make it look better without spending any money ;)

Good deal. No need to cut the fenders on the blaster you can just unbolt them. I say its time to rip out that 200cc and drop in a 350twin like my old blaster ;D

[quote:20hybeos]BLASTERS WHERE ITS AT YO youll love it more and more every time you ride it,
Damn bro I need to sell my Warrior and get a Blaster. ::)[/quote:20hybeos]
**** ua bro, I need to get rid of my z for a blaster, they are dream quads!!!

really how is a blaster your dream quad haha
Grats anyways dude.

FINALLY!! congrats man. It's about time you got one and stop telling us about you thinking about getting a different machine every couple days ;)

lets see some action shots!!

nice..but lose the headlight,get newer style plactics and smaller tires..damn baloon tires different bumper and it will be really nice. Your house looks huge btw

i see in your sig that you removed the air box lid, 2 strokes are alot different than 4's, 2 strokes run better on back pressure, if you let more air in you have to let it out, i bet you have shitty low end power

Back