Bossbearing bushings from ebay???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHANTOMLORD

Reaction score
Found my right front upper a-arm was floppin around so i got some Bossbearing bushing from ebay,,,, Anybody use these and are they any good? they were only 17.00 so i got them..

they seem to hold up pretty well. i have them in my bike and no issues thus far. i would buy them again.

Just hope there right i kept going back and for forward wich to buy cuz the said;
17.99 fits 1989 to 1994 then the other said 27.99 fits 1987 to 2004,,,,,, the years over lap, mines an 88 so i took a chance and got the 1989 to 1994 ones for ten bucks cheaper hope they work..

Let me know how they are. I've gotta get some for the dutchman and I was lookin at those ones

Just hope there right i kept going back and for forward wich to buy cuz the said;
17.99 fits 1989 to 1994 then the other said 27.99 fits 1987 to 2004,,,,,, the years over lap, mines an 88 so i took a chance and got the 1989 to 1994 ones for ten bucks cheaper hope they work..

they wont work dude the first gens use bearings, so ya need to order the expensive ass bearings that wont fail ya again! lol

oh, didnt know that lol. good to know when i order them! mine are startin to go... lol

So wait??? will they or wont they fit my bike??? uppers or lowers, the kit comes with 16peices i gess two sides for each bushing thing,, im hopefully going to try to install them this afternoon if my wife leaves me alone long enough!!!

yep those are hte ones i got MS_WARRIOR,,, Alex whats the differance between the tops and bottoms, seems they would be the same bushings,, i didnt get to try to put them in today 37* outside made me not want to!!!

Ok well atleast i can change the bad top one, so ill change all the top ones, all the others felt ok but wont be for sure till i get the top to stop moving!!

Latest posts

Back