borred so i took a few pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
this is the "command center" so to speak (computer on the left is vinces)(my brother) one on the right is mine) and i like lights so i have some blacklights and other things under there for a little pazzazz

000_0809.jpg

000_0810.jpg

000_0808.jpg

Yep tiffany is hanging on the wall ;) Oh and I understand why you have the yfz jumpin instead of the chick... She's on a damn 300 fourtrax and I couldnt have that hangin on my wall either lol.

what are you talking about lol, i have 2 of the same poster so i put one on the chick side and one on the quad side lol

i pretty much am, im about to take his **** apart and get it out of my room

all of the floor speakers and the powered sup and the sterio are all hooked up to my computer in case you were wondering

be careful on where you put that balck light in there, put it above the keyboard and the room will light up like the sun ;) ;D

i love getting those posters every other month haha...back off deadaim...they are my girls haha

i think i get 2 a month......nah the room doesnt light up like you would think, that would look pretty cool tho

Back