Bored 2 Pictures

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
WarriorRaptorRearTires2.jpg

WarriorRaptorRearTires.jpg

Stock raptor 350 rims/tires. Probably can't see the edel carb but its there. I haven't got to ride it yet but I can't wait.

Look in the top picture just above the middle part of the seat. Its upside down. I dont like it as much as the alba bumper on there. If my bike was wider it would fit perfect. But its too big IMO.

I got the stockers to put on because I am selling my HD's. I now have 2 sets of rear rims. I am going to get some different rear tires. The HDs are awesome. But I want to try something else out. I think my bike looks better with the stock raptor 350 rims/tires on it. Not as big.

If you like the way the stockers look and notice that it handles better with the lighter radial tire out back, you might also want to look at ITP Trac Star radial tire. Have heard many good things about them. I have the Maxxis radials on my 525 and love them also, but the Maxxis radial does wear a little quicker, but does awesome on hard pack.

If you like the way the stockers look and notice that it handles better with the lighter radial tire out back, you might also want to look at ITP Trac Star radial tire. Have heard many good things about them. I have the Maxxis radials on my 525 and love them also, but the Maxxis radial does wear a little quicker, but does awesome on hard pack.

I'll have to remember that. The riding I do is mostly hard pack dirt and smaller rocks. I'd like to stick to a 6 ply but a 4 will do. I'll check into the Trac Star. Thanks.

Both the Trac Star and the Maxxis I-Razr have a 6 ply rating.

Latest posts

Back