Border Patrol Warriors

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ag2560

Reaction score
A Police Dept. saw my ad on Craigslist and just dropped these off to me. They got 3 U.S. Border Patrol Warriors at a Government auction. They need 1 good one with all the best parts from the 3 and I get to keep the other 2 as payment. They all have IMS oversized tanks. One of them has a Power Bomb header and Power Core 4 muffler but they want the stock one so it`s not too loud. I already pulled one apart and it needs at least a piston and rings and all 3 need timing chains. One of the motors jumped timing and hit the valves. All 3 have hour meters one has 450 hrs one has 510 hrs and the other has 600 hrs.

Attachments

• Border 4.jpg
    Border 4.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 109
damn, way too cool. fix 'em up so they can get out there and protect those borders.

No I`m gonna fix them then sell them. Sorry 87 the tanks are spoken for already one for mine and one for my cousins Warrior.

You lucky bastard that is so freakin awesome!!!! Too bad, I wanted a tank, too. Lol.

What will you let one of them racks go for, and the dg bumper?

Last edited:
They want the bumper I`ll let you know if I`m going to sell the other rack. I might need it for my dad.

I took some more pictures and opened the first motor. It looks like they ran this without an air filter the last time it was run. And it looks the intake valve made a little contact with the piston. The timing chain is stretched to the max. Hopefully number 2 motor won`t be as bad.

http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/user/ag2560/library/

Last edited:
Where you located? Any of the plastics spoken for?
I`m in N.J. Sorry Deadlast I need them I`m rebuilding the other 2 to sell. I got a couple used motors I`m gonna throw in them then rebuild those for my stock.

IMG_12491_zps63a4db6e.jpg

nice find

Back