Boot sizes

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palerider

Reaction score
I have been looking for new riding boots for me and the kids and was wondering about the sizing. The only local shop only has like 3 boots in stock and of course not our sizes.

Have you guys found that the boot size is close to say your regular tennis shoe size? If you are a 1/2 size have you found it better to go to the next whole size up or down?

I have been mostly looking at Fox, do their sizes relate pretty close to "tennis shoe" sizing??

Thanks

your kidding right? Ive never had a boot that was small med large since wearing moon boots as a kid! Most all "GOOD" boots come in your size but I always try mine on to be sure. Go to the fox website there should be some kind of sizing chart or something. Small med or large LOL that was funny

i wear 10 1/2 or 11s in regular shoes. i bought a pair of fox boots and bought size 11. they felt great, but then i ended up putting a set of those dr. scholls gell inserts in them because there isnt much support in the bottoms. they feel much more comfortable, but my toes hit the boot. i dont know if they are just hitting the top because the inserts raise your foot 1/8" or if they are hitting the end. they are still comfortable though. i would recommend going up if you wear a 1/2 size. i dont know about other brands, but my fox boots are really close to the same shoe size.

I wear 9 1/2 shoes and bought size 10 oneal boots. They fit great, and a great investment I might add...

I usually wear a 10.5W. My Alpinestar Tech 8's are size 11 and fit great. I haven't done anything to them. I tried them on first though. If you order from somewhere like Rocky Mtn, you can always return them if they are not the right size. Also, check rocky mtn for a sizing chart.

I wear 9 1/2 in most shoes and bought a pair of size 10 alpine stars added some gel inserts for more comfort and they fit great.

I would go up like me if wear a half size you can always add a insert but if there to small not much you can do.

If you buy alpinestars than your size will be the same as hiking boots or any other shoe you wear.

Back