Bolt on motor swap..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1statv

Reaction score
I've tried searching google but couldn't get a straight answer. I found a decent warrior on CL no motor for cheap. I would like to know what higher CC motor will fit with very little to no modification needed (simple bolt on) to install ??

That sucks will the search begins for a used motor. I wil more than likely bore it and replace everything from button up. @dune I can't weld for sh$t but maybe if I can get measurement Maybe ill be able to find someone to do it might have to drive a 1-2hrs but I think it will be worth it if I can put a 400 in there. What's the biggest motor I can go before I have to start doing major suspension work ?? I'm thinking a 450

That sucks will the search begins for a used motor. I wil more than likely bore it and replace everything from button up. @dune I can't weld for sh$t but maybe if I can get measurement Maybe ill be able to find someone to do it might have to drive a 1-2hrs but I think it will be worth it if I can put a 400 in there. What's the biggest motor I can go before I have to start doing major suspension work ?? I'm thinking a 450

Why go through all the trouble of stuffing a huge motor in there when you could just get a normal 350 that has more than enough power? If your gonna go through all the modding to throw in a huge motor, just pick up a bigger quad.The warrior isnt very stable with the normal engine, putting a bigger motor makes it even more sketchy unless you widen it substantially. You can get 400ex's with 440 big bore kits for like $1300 all day. If you have the extra "bigger motor" laying around, its a diff story, but going out of the way seems a little to much. Just my .02.

Back