blowing the floor out..porting

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really dont need any more power it is dangerous enough allready...I stick to bikes, mainly my kdx because when ever I crash it never seems to follow me, it always goes another way. 4 wheelers and snowmobiles seem to hunt you down and punish your mistakes in a big way.
And even if I don't crash they seem to beat you up when riding...I guess it is all the side to side and front to back motion my bike seems to only hobby horse (up and down)

I would have done the cam but I have been out of work for three months and have no money... like i said
all I need is a front right upper a-arm and rear brake then I will probably sell it or maybe I will list it on craigs list anyhow

I dont have to get rid of it but I have not got any use for it either what do you think would be a good fast sell price for this warrior?

no battery needs right upper, and rear brake, rear tires and headlights

has 2 good sets of white plastic, nice blue black seat
recent rear r/r new bearings and clean regrease swinger with new paint, new front pads, new rear sproket in package new cst ambush front tires on new rims.. I will get a pic

the tank cover and hood are that ugly teal color and I have painted with krylon blue, the hood only has one mount barely hanging on

100_0418.jpg

Last edited:
here is my silencer I made from a alum. budlight bottle inverted on its self ( the neck is inside the base) I should probably paint the bud light flat black like the rest of the exhaust!!

100_0420.jpg

Last edited:
this is what I traded for the warrior a few years ago. the warrior was negleted and needed new bearings in the axel and smoked like hell untill sunday when I finished rebuilding the top end

blaster1.jpg

Last edited:
I stick to bikes, mainly my kdx because when ever I crash it never seems to follow me, it always goes another way. 4 wheelers and snowmobiles seem to hunt you down and punish your mistakes in a big way.

LOL!!:haha:

Me too.
Which KDX do you have?
I'm working on a trade for a nice '87. I really want a '90-newer, but this deal may be too good to pass up.

I have 1998 kdx 200, also a 1979 it175, a 96 xt350 and 84 ct110

87's are nice I want to add one to my heard on day it should have front brakes and air cooled.

Maybe I will see you at just kdx forums or kdxrider.net

skip the 90-94 and go for the best 95 plus you can find...got mine for 700 bucks several years ago and now it is this
IMG_1737.jpg

it started out with a purple seat and green frame after several years of refining this is what I have now to give you some idea of the past here is a pic of midway through the process
IMG_1315.jpg

Sure is a small world, eh?? :)

I lived in the South about 20 years ago. Big dummy me moved back...

Yup, that's the KDX I'm really after, Gnarly pipe and all. Had a stock '90 long ago and loved it. Suited my needs just fine.

Back