blond jokes

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87warrior

Reaction score
We meet up with our dumb blonde friend at the boat dealer ship. She has just purchased a brand new cruisin boat and she immediatley goes to the lake to try it out. She puts the boat in the water and it won't go anywhere. She figures it may be broken. So she takes it home and trys again the next day. No luck! So she brings the boat to the dealer and puts it in the water and goes back out front and parks her car. She walks inside and goes to the manager and he goes out to take a look. He inspects the engine and throttle and steering wheel but nothing seems to be broken. He then inspects the hull for cracks or holes. He finds none. He then puts on his goggles and looks down under for cracks or propeller damage. He is under for about a second and then comes up choking on the water laughing uncontrollably. When he catches his breath, he looks at the blonde and says, "Ma'am, you have to take it off the trailer first!"

A blonde woman goes to a dealership and askS for a seven-hundred-ten. They all looked at each other, and the mechanic askS, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?" She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine. I lost it and need a new one. It had always been there." The mechanic gave the woman a piece of paper and a pen and asks her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had the hood up and asks, "Is there a 710 on this car?" She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right there."

SO WHAT THE HELL IS A 710????

http://aeromach.net/sandpirateind/images/product/oil_cap_NGCar8_Lg.jpg

took me a while to notice the second one, but once i figured it out, it was pretty funny

Latest posts

Back