blinkers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simon

Reaction score
Has anyone try to install blinkers on a warrior? I'm trying to get my warrior road legal so i really need blinkers so any help would be appreciated

The link doesn't want to cooperate, just click on turn signals at the bottom of the list on the left, there's a DOT approved universal signal kit there for $159.

YamaRider said:
The link doesn't want to cooperate, just click on turn signals at the bottom of the list on the left, there's a DOT approved universal signal kit there for $159.

Dont you think 159$ is a it too much just for blinkers you can buy a new set of tires for that price but whatever so i decided that ill buy led turn signal just like my brother has on his can am you can look at the pic to see how they look and the price of them with all the wires and stuff is max 15$

You do realize that the turn signals alone are useless, right? You gotta have the wiring harness, timer relay, and handlebar switch to make any use of it. That's why I suggested that kit, it's designed for converting off road bikes to enduro bikes, and will work the same for the quads.

How were you planning on wiring up your $15 lights?

Also, I don't know what requirements you have to meet in your area, but here in Pennsylvania the turn signals need to be DOT approved or they won't pass inspection. It's sort of a crappy pic but it looks like your brother's quad just has individual LEDS mounted in holes drilled in the front trim. Around here that would never pass, it wouldn't meet DOT requirements and it's just downright dangerous for the rider, nobody would see it! If I tried to get that thing inspected with those lights they would laugh hysterically at me, no shop would even give 5 seconds of thought to passing a rig job like that, however cool it may look.

I don't know what your local requirements dictate, but I would strongly discourage that setup regardless of if they meet your local requirements. It's just a matter of safety, why put your life at risk because you didn't want to install proper, visible turn signals?

well my brother got his blinkers with relay and all the wires done by him self for 20$ and here in Lithuania ATV's are registrated as tractors so they dont really care where you put the turn signals they just have to be visible and after i get my MOT im taking the turn signals off and ill be showing my turns with my hands its just how it is ;D

Tyler said:
By the way your brother has one bad ass can am

it just looks bad ass with those tires but he doesnt go anywhere with those ;D you cant turn the handlebars so he put those big tires on the back and a bit smaller ones on the fron but as he said hes buying somekind of DURO tires idk because these one are just for mud nothing else ;D

well he never went mudding with those tires he already sold them hes now running on stock ITP's until he get new tires and if you guys want i can post some pics of mudding with the stock ones

its a ROTAX 800cc high output EFI with some wiseco stuff but i dont know what just know that my brother put something in it

Back