• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Blaster.. Good deal or not?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its worth 8 if its nice and everything is good, they are about even with the warrior stock but it depends what your gonna do with it.

$800 seems really high we have tons of 2000 and newer Blasters around here for under $600 the blaster wheels I have on my 01 came from a 2002 blaster built up for racing with a **** load of aftermarket parts only issue was the transmision he wanted $300 for the whole thing plus extra parts came with it but didn't have the money at the time so just bought the wheels and RAZR's

you cant get a running quad up here for less than 1000 so i'd jump on it if you got the cash then put it up for sale at 1200 and ride it till someone buys it lol

I got my 02 for $700 and The 01 I traded a $900 snowblower for it and the lady gave me $200 cash to boot and I picked up the 92 for $200 and 2 xbox 360 games. so 3 warriors for $1600 glad I live here lol

All I have to say to that is "that sucks"
so your saying I can bring mine up there and sell for almost 3 times what I paid here for them LMFAO!!!

Latest posts

Back