Black Plastics for a 2001?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

botlebruiser

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket company other than Maier that makes the black plastics in the aftermarket? They dont display the black anymore as a color option. The plastics on mine have been painted black and they actually look pretty good but I have a feeling its going to start flaking off with the pressure washer this summer.

if you find a place that sells them post a link. i would love a set in black for mine too :)

They are like $500 for the set from yamaha. I want some nice ones though.

Factory plastics are the best quality plastics you can get, but you definitely pay for it. Maier has come a long way though and they look a lot better than they used to.

Did you try Fullbore?

Factory plastics are the best quality plastics you can get, but you definitely pay for it. Maier has come a long way though and they look a lot better than they used to.

Did you try Fullbore?

I just searched after I read your post. I didnt find anything for a wolverine and there prices are actually higher than what I have found from the factory. They have some good looking stuff though.

Back